Invisalign is a short term adult othodontic treatment designed to quickly and efficiently straighten your teeth to give you a confident beautiful smile.
Here is what makes Invisalign an alternative to traditional metal braces:
- Average treatment time of only six months
- Invisalign’s clear brackets and tooth colored wires are barely visible
- Use of brackets has shown to provide the most predictable final results
- Ensures that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Typically less expensive than traditional braces
- Results allow for better oral hygiene and prolonged oral health
- Custom removable retainers which can also be used as whitening trays are included in your treatment program
Invisible Orthodontic Treatment ClearCorrect offers a nearly invisible way of straightening teeth using a series of clear, custom, removable aligners. They offer the perfect alternative for adults or teens who want orthodontic treatment but don’t want to have a mouth full of traditional metal braces.
- It’s easy to remove aligners and eat whatever you like
- Clear aligners show off your smile, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them
- A series of aligners customized to apply pressure to the teeth that you want to move
- You’ll wear the aligners for at least 22 hours per day, progressing through each step until your treatment is done
Dr. Ryan and his team are always friendly, knowledgeable, and skillful in their work. My previous experiences had mainly been with the hygienists, who are all excellent, but I had my first cavity and the procedure for a filling was nothing short of impressive. Quick and painless!
Definitely recommend Pike Creek Dental, exceptional service through out the entire practice I would describe myself as not the biggest fan of going to the dentist and I have no problem going here.